EE-Engineering provides professional services since 2015. Supporting industrial and marine mayors world-wide. We are committed to highly priority Quality and Safety to our customers. We are offering a position as Warehouse coordinator at our unit in Kumlinge, Finland.
Your key responsibilities
The Warehouse Coordinator will coordinate the activities and operations of the warehouse.
- Manages warehouse inventory and maintains database.
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse includ-ing storage and shipment of finished products.
- Implements daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be stored in warehouse.
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments.
Confirms availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting in-ventories of required items.
- Identifies and reports slow-moving product and with approval, arranges for the removal of the product.
- Directs forklift drivers to store goods in identified areas.
- Manually handles, repacks, or restacks pallets of finished product as needed.
- Operates forklift truck as needed.
- Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Additional duties: Can act as pipe fitter if required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in pipe fitting highly preferred.
Specific qualification, certificates
- Valid motor vehicle operator's license for forklift truck required.
- Safety Card - occupational safety in the shared workplace
- Hot work License.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
- Swedish, Ukrainian, or Estonian is a Plus
We will start interviewing right away so make sure to apply as soon as possible.
EE-Engineering values equality and diversity in the work community. We welcome applicants from different backgrounds, such as people of different ages, different genders and members of different language, cultural or minority groups.
Send your application in-cluding CV, cover letter and salary expectation to: email@example.com
Daniele Moura. +358406878948, firstname.lastname@example.org