Paf Land & Ship Operations is now looking for a Warehouse and transportation specialist to join our team.
About the role
As a Warehouse and transportation specialist you will be our key person supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. You will be our contact person with external partners. Ultimately, you will ensure our partners receive the right orders on time. The role includes managing an efficient warehouse, maintaining spare parts shelves and keeping the warehouse tidy. You should be a conscientious person and quality oriented and see that set procedures are maintained and followed with high quality.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and award-winning industry leader in responsible gaming.
- Good knowledge in spoken and written English ( English is our corporate language.)
- Well organised , manage multiple tasks and detailed-oriented
- Good knowledge in spoken and written Swedish
- B-driver licence
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility, honesty and reliability are considered important factors
Experience that is a plus
- Agile way of working
- Knowledge in electronic and mechanical equipment
- Jira and Confluence
- Google drive and spreadsheets
- Work related travels can also be needed sometimes.
- This position is located at our head office in Mariehamn and is time-limited until the 31st of March 2022 with the possibility of extension.
- A competitive benefits package including: lunch coupons, sports benefits, occupational healthcare with extra insurance, company-paid massage and more.
- An onboarding to learn all necessary tools, routines and processes.
- An opportunity to work in a highly professional and stimulating environment for a good cause company where relationships are important and a healthy work-life balance is valued.
Are you interested?
Please submit your CV no later than the 26th of October. We are going through applications continuously. Do not hesitate to apply since the position can be appointed before the last application day. All applications are treated confidentially.
Further information about the position will be given by Chere Assali +3584573427743