Do you want to take part in the further development of Crosskey
We are a fast-growing company and we are therefore looking for an
System Architect to Team Channels
Who has several years of experience from software development within Frontend.
Your job responsibilities are to
- work in a team with Product Owners, Product Specialists, System Architects and Developers.
- initiate and synchronize technical improvements for Team Channel's Road Map
- participate in new sales and pre-studies for our existing but also new customers
- keeping yourself up to date with changes within our area of frontend technology
- recognize the connection between business and technology
As a person we'd like you to be
- enjoying streamlining processes and routines through a dedicated solution focus
- driven and pro-active
- able to see things from the customer's perspective
- having good social skills
- fluent in speech and writing in English. Swedish is a merit
We wish you have experience (but not a requirement) from
- building great frontend applications
- working with software development and improvements
We offer you a fun and challenging workplace in an innovative company where our employees are in focus. We have an open and flexible working culture built on mutual trust. Cooperation and feedback are some of the cornerstones. We love challenges and are driven by making our customers more successful.
For further information please contact Karl Borenius on e-mail email@example.com or +358 40 7644397 alternatively HR Manager Monika Sigmark +358 40 717 8456. We are hiring continuously so please send your application as soon as possible but no later than 29th of May 2022 to https://www.crosskey.fi/career/
Crosskey combines great IT-skills with flexibility, involvement and a personal touch. Nobody does more than us to secure new, profitable business for our customers. Our expertise covers everything from traditional banking till eBanking, cards, mobile payments and capital markets.
For further information an application visit crosskey.fi/career
Karl Borenius, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 7644397 alternatively HR Manager Monika Sigmark, +358 40 717 8456