SAJ Instrument is currently seeking a Sales Manager to work out of the Mariehamn Office. The Sales Manager is responsible for capture sales, identifying and developing contract and business opportunities. Develops new and maintains existing business relationships with Owners and Shipyards in the maritime industry worldwide. Promote the company's unique system concept SAJ-DMS, software, and services appealing to prospective customers and clients.
IN THIS POSITION, YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Contact customers on a regular basis in close cooperation with Sales Executive
- Proactively assess customer base to identify new projects, technical or support issues that could be impeding customer's experience and willingness to choose SAJ Instrument products
- Promote value-added services/software and add-on products to enhance performance and maximize value to the customer for the near and long term, for example; service support agreements, upgrades, which enabling technology for remote communication
- Provide market intelligence on sales/upgrade opportunities
- Work closely with the core team to learn product particulars
- Support marketing campaigns to promote the solution, applications by making presentations or demonstrations for customers or at maritime events
- Provide technical sales support, analysis of customer requirements, and competitive comparisons
- Participate in setting the annual order intake budget on a quarterly basis
- Own and be responsible for order intake budget
- Participate in contract negotiations with customers
- Follow up aftermarket in understanding future opportunities after a successful new sale
- Work with the Management for sales strategies
We are looking for a self-driven, quality-minded professional with a proven track record of success dealing directly with end customers in the maritime sector.
- Minimum four-year college degree in business and engineering or applicable experience
- Previous experience of sales work (3-5 years)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Background from working in maritime sector sales and technically with shipboard systems or experience from similar product field or near competing product segments
- Project management, customer support or field operations experience
- Experienced to work with CRM and track Sales opportunities and customer interactions
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and particularly PowerPoint
- Focus on fulfilling the customer's needs and expectations
- DETERMINED - do whatever it takes to get the job done
- RELIABLE - penchant for timely follow-up on deadlines without constant supervision
- INNOVATIVE - continuously improving sales processes
- COLLABORATIVE - able to motivate and cooperate with employees on all levels in the business
SAJ Instrument Office in Mariehamn Aland Islands Finland
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
Send your application including a personal presentation, including CV, references, and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dick Jansson, +35818525420, email@example.com