Havsvidden is a four-star resort on the northernmost tip of Åland. Guests and visitors come here for the amazing natural environment, the warm atmosphere, and the personal treatment Havsvidden offers. Its secluded location combined with the stunning views make the hotel unique.
In the main building you find our reception, bar, restaurant, lounge and facilities for conference and parties. Our guests can choose between accommodation in hotel rooms, cliff house or apartments. In the area we also have the guest harbor and our pool house with indoor pool, saunas and pool bar.
For the 2024 season, we are looking to expand our Havsvidden team with runners to the restaurant.
We are looking for you who have ambitions for good service and are looking for a varied workplace for the summer season. We value important qualities such as outgoing, stress-resistant, energetic and positive attitude. The job will be challenging, but also rich in knowledge, exciting and fun! We who work here always try to deliver "that little extra" to our guests, which means that we have constantly returning guests.
- Customer service
- Bring food from kitchen to customer
- Set up new tables
- Give guests water, bread and polish glasses and cutlery
- Helping with deliveries, cleaning, being organized, emptying garbage
- Language: Swedish & Finnish are meritorious
- Customer service
- Organization skills (efficiency and speed)
- Teamwork skills
- Entry level position
What we offer you:
- A workplace with a unique and unforgettable environment
- The opportunity to develop service, oriented within the restaurant industry
- The opportunity to work with conference groups, events, weddings, etc.
- A healthy culture, where we work together and wish each other well, where there is room for everyone, regardless of where we come from, and where we have fun at work
- Shared accommodation if needed (driving license makes it easier). Ask if you would like to know more
The working hours are both on weekdays and weekends, including holidays. The job is full time, or close to. We wish that you can work the whole summer season. Let us know in the application between which dates you can work.
Send your application and CV to email@example.com with an explanation of why you would be suited for this job at Havsvidden.
Restaurant manager Alban Zherka, firstname.lastname@example.org