Crosskey is growing and we are looking for enthusiastic Project Managers to join our Project Management Team.
By joining us you will play an important role in delivering our IT solutions in banking, card, capital markets and infrastructure to the Nordic financial sector. We hope you are both communicative and like to take initiative with great responsibility. You will be working independently with high degree of flexibility which require a goal oriented mindset and structured way of working.
The Project Manager role is a highly coordinating role with interfaces both internally and externally, covering all phases of a project. Project managers work cross-functional and generic within Crosskey.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning through all phases of the project
- Scoping and identifying baseline
- Consolidating resource needs
- Coordination, internal and external communication
- Change management
- Monitoring cost and budget
- Stakeholder management
- Relevant education or background
- Experience from leading projects, preferable within IT development or banking industry
- Experience from from agile working methods is a plus
- Experience from IT development and banking sector is a plus
We offer you a fun and challenging workplace in an innovative company where our employees are in focus. We have an open and flexible working culture built on mutual trust. We love challenges and are driven by making our customers more successful. This year we got certified as a "great place to work" with feedback from our employees.
Crosskey has offices in Stockholm, Åbo, Helsingfors and head office in Mariehamn. It is possible to work from office and/or if you prefer remote.
Does it sound interesting?
Then please apply by sending your application to crosskey.fi/career no later than 26th of October, interviews will be held continuously.
For further information, please contact team manager Marie Olsson +46 720 80 79 74 or HR Monika Sigmark. + 358 40 717 8456.