We are a fast-growing company and we are looking for a Platform Manager to strengthen our Platform team in Mariehamn/Stockholm at Infrastructure & Operations (IO) at Crosskey.
Your job responsibilities are to
- work in a team with other Platform Managers, Database Administrators, Architect and Product Owner to contribute with your expertise for requirement analysis, development and quality assurance for our products
- be responsible for developing new technical solutions in line with our strategy and roadmap and to initiate technical improvements
- support our Java developers in the company so they have reliable and efficient tools for their line of work
- handle operational tasks for our area of responsibility
As a person we'd like you to be
- positive, solution-focused, analytical and driven by challenges
- interested in technology and development
- enjoying automating tasks and streamlining processes and routines
- a team player who always puts your heart into delivering with high quality
We wish you have experience of
- software development in Java
- build tools and environments (Jenkins, Gradle, CI/CD)
- application (server) frameworks (JBoss EAP, Spring Boot)
- using Docker
- monitoring solutions (OP5, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Ansible scripting
- cloud providers (AWS)
- agile work
We offer you an environment where teamwork is crucial and the employees are in focus. We have an open and flexible culture in the company where you are given a lot of responsibility. We can also offer you a hybrid working model. You will be joining a team where you always can make your voice heard. Teamwork is the key!
Are you interested?
For further information about this position, please contact Team Manager Fredrik Sjölund, email@example.com (+358 45 75692922) or HR Manager Monika Sigmark +358 40 717 8456. Please apply no later than 8th of October. Interviews can be held during the application period.
Team Manager Fredrik Sjölund, +358 45 75692922, firstname.lastname@example.org or HR Manager Monika Sigmark, +358 40 717 8456.