Do you want to take part in the further development of Crosskey?
We are a fast-growing company and we are now looking for a Junior Security Analyst
Your job responsibilities are to
- perform risk assessments and technical security assessments (vulnerability scanning, penetration testing etc) and manage remediation plans for identified vulnerabilities.
- monitor and advise the organization on security related issues by developing and maintaining information security directives and procedures for the organization to follow.
- perform security monitoring and take an active part in analyzing and responding to security incidents.
- keep updated on the current IT threat landscape and upcoming trends in security.
As a person we'd like you to
- be analytical and able to see cause and effect.
- be curious and interested in constantly learning new things.
- be communicative both verbally and in writing.
- enjoy working in different virtual teams with colleagues from different departments in the company.
- be fluent in both Swedish and English.
We wish you have
- relevant IT / Security education.
- an ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new technical solutions.
- a strong interest to develop in this area.
The Junior Security Analyst will get support from colleagues in the Security department and will have possibilities to collaborate with different colleagues all over the company. You will have possibilities to participate in relevant training sessions, both internally and externally to continuously raise your understanding about the Security area.
We offer you a fun and challenging workplace in an innovative company where our employees are in focus. We have an open and flexible working culture built on mutual trust. Cooperation and feedback are some of the cornerstones. We love challenges and are driven by making our customers more successful.
Please send your application as soon as possible to crosskey https://www.crosskey.fi/career/
For further information please contact René Engman, email@example.com , 0400 744348 alternatively HR Manager Monika Sigmark, 040 717 8456