Welcome to Havsvidden Resort - a place where the sky meets the sea!
Havsvidden is a four-star resort located in northern Åland. It is a very unique hotel surrounded by nothing but amazing natural landscapes.
Our guests come for the whole Havsvidden experience. They spend most of their time at the resort, which includes a spa, a restaurant, a harbour, a gym, cliff houses and hotel rooms.
This means we need to maintain a high standard throughout the resort, all the way from our luxury cliff houses to everything that goes on a plate in the restaurant.
Now we are hiring a Housekeeper for seasonal employment. Essential functions, requirements and qualifications:
- Efficiently and effectively clean the general hotel areas
- Ability to work well independently but also as a member of a team and follow deadlines
- Problem solving capability and ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to communicate clearly, be positive, polite and cooperative with co-workers, managers and customers
- You have previous housekeeping experience, are highly organized, a details person and have a passion for working in the hospitality industry
- Drivers license preferred
And most importantly: this job requires that you have a positive attitude, a commitment to give excellent customer service and being a team player!
If this is something you are interested in, please apply now.
Edvin Berglund, 018 49408, email@example.com