Havsvidden is a four-star resort on the northernmost tip of Åland. Guests and visitors come here for the amazing natural environment, the warm atmosphere, and the personal treatment Havsvidden offers. Its secluded location combined with the stunning views make the hotel unique.
In the main building you find our reception, bar, restaurant, lounge and facilities for conference and parties. Our guests can choose between accommodation in hotel rooms, cliff house or apartments. In the area we also have the guest harbor and our pool house with indoor pool, saunas and pool bar.
For the 2024 season, we are looking to expand our Havsvidden team with housekeepers for the hotel.
If you like to take responsibility, have an eye for details and want to make our hotel keep its high standard, then we trust that you are our new housekeeping colleague. We are looking for people who can work both independently and efficiently as well as have the ability to work cohesively as part of a team. You need to be highly responsible and reliable, have strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities. In addition, we also want someone to loves to provide good service and is happy to send our guests a smile and a greeting along the way. We are looking forward to welcome you.
- Perform cleaning duties in rooms, all guest areas and back of house
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Ensure housekeeping departmental standards are followed
- Responds timely to guests' special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Maintain inventory of necessary supplies
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Performs additional duties as needed
- Cleaning experience, preferably from hotel or equivalent
- Valid driving license
- Good level of English; Swedish/Finnish is not mandatory, but a plus with our guests
What we offer:
- A workplace with a unique and unforgettable environment
- Professional and personal development
- Possibility of learning basic Swedish words/sentences during working hours
- A healthy culture, where we work together and wish each other well, where there is room for everyone, regardless of where we come from, and where we have fun at work
- Shared accommodation if needed. Ask if you would like to know more
The working hours are both weekdays and weekends, including holidays. The job is full time, or close to. We wish that you can work the whole summer season.
Possibility of extra shifts.
Send your application and CV (cover & reference letters to be included) to email@example.com with an explanation of why you would be suited for this job at Havsvidden.
Housekeeping manager Diana Paunescu, firstname.lastname@example.org