Havsvidden is a four-star resort on the northernmost tip of Åland. Guests and visitors come here for the amazing natural environment, the warm atmosphere, and the personal treatment Havsvidden offers. Its secluded location combined with the stunning views make the hotel unique.
In the main building you find our reception, bar, restaurant, lounge and facilities for conference and parties. Our guests can choose between accommodation in hotel rooms, cliff house or apartments. In the area we also have the guest harbor and our pool house with indoor pool, saunas and pool bar.
For the 2024 season, we are looking to expand our Havsvidden team with chefs in the pool bar.
We are looking for you who have ambitions for good service and are looking for a varied workplace for the 2024 season. We value important qualities such as outgoing, stress-resistant, energetic and positive attitude. The job will be challenging, but also rich in knowledge, exciting and fun! We who work here always try to deliver "that little extra" to our guests, which means that we have constantly returning guests.
- This is an independent role with great responsibility for quality control at our pool house by the sea
- You will be required to ensure all preparation is done for the day ahead of you
- Creating daily specials
- Daily cleaning and general kitchen hygiene throughout the day
- This is an open kitchen so our chef must be welcoming for guests and always looking on point
- The main role of this position is at the pool bar but if there is spare time where you can be helping in our main kitchen you will be required to assist our chefs in the restaurant for any task they require help with
- English is the language we work with in the kitchen at Havsvidden, but this being a separate kitchen working next to our clients it is also good to be able to speak Swedish/Finnish
- Experience in a kitchen is essential
- Working with pizza before is recommended but training will be available if not
What we offer you:
- A workplace with a unique and unforgettable environment
- A healthy culture, where we work together and wish each other well, where there is room for everyone, regardless of where we come from, and where we have fun at work
- Every member of our team is treated with same respect and values, everyone in the kitchen should feel important as we all carry our own responsibilities and roles to bring a pleasant experience at in the workplace
- Shared accommodation if needed (driving license makes it easier). Ask if you would like to know more
Our pool bar is open for a short period of two months. The job is full-time.
We wish that you can work the whole summer season. Let us know in the application between which dates you can work.
Send your application and CV to email@example.com with an explanation of why you would be suited for this job at Havsvidden.
Head chef Iain McMaster, firstname.lastname@example.org