Havsvidden is a four-star resort on the northernmost tip of Åland. Guests and visitors come here for the amazing natural environment, the warm atmosphere, and the personal treatment Havsvidden offers. Its secluded location combined with the stunning views make the hotel unique.
In the main building you find our reception, bar, restaurant, lounge and facilities for conference and parties. Our guests can choose between accommodation in hotel rooms, cliff house or apartments. In the area we also have the guest harbor and our pool house with indoor pool, saunas and pool bar.
For the 2024 season, we are looking to expand our Havsvidden team with service staff to our breakfast buffet.
We are looking for you who have ambitions for good service and are looking for a varied workplace for the 2024 season. We value important qualities such as outgoing, stress-resistant, energetic and positive attitude. The job will be challenging, but also rich in knowledge, exciting and fun! We who work here always try to deliver "that little extra" to our guests, which means that we have constantly returning guests.
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service
- Make preparations ready for next day
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Follow health and safety protocols to clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment
- Language: Swedish & Finnish are meritorious
- Customer service
- Organization skills (efficiency and speed)
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Entry level position
What we offer you:
- A workplace with a unique and unforgettable environment
- The opportunity to develop service, oriented within the restaurant industry
- A healthy culture, where we work together and wish each other well, where there is room for everyone, regardless of where we come from, and where we have fun at work
- Shared accommodation if needed (driving license makes it easier). Ask if you would like to know more.
The working hours are both on weekdays and weekends, including holidays. The job is full time, or close to. We wish that you can work the whole summer season. Let us know in the application between which dates you can work.
Send your application and CV to email@example.com with an explanation of why you would be suited for this job at Havsvidden.
Restaurant manager Alban Zherka, firstname.lastname@example.org